In Giving Effective Feedback, participants learned the basics of feedback, including using the SBI Enhanced feedback model. In this workshop, we dive further into delivering feedback, specifically in difficult situations, including giving feedback to non-communicators, potentially volatile encounters, providing critical feedback to high performers, and giving corrective feedback to one's manager. In addition, participants discuss communicating criticism effectively across global cultures.
- Learn strategies for managing the feedback conversation with non-communicators.
- Identify strategies for preparing for and handling volatile situations with care.
- Understand how to best approach critical feedback for high performers.
- Recognize how to provide corrective feedback to one's manager.
- Learn how to communicate constructive feedback effectively across global cultures.
Length of Course: 3 hours
Delivery: In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid
Target Audience: All employees